Friday, November 30, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Side Note)


Side NoteThis is truly my favorite time of year. If I could I would probably live at "The North Pole" with Santa and all of his helpers. This season always makes reflect on the past year and count all my blessings. Besides being happy, healthy, and employed... I can say that I am the proud owner of two wonderful dogs. Quinn will always be my personal little Christmas miracle... compliments of my parents. She truly was unexpected and long awaited. 

Because of her I am now a proud owner of a toller pup! Camden continues to amaze me in so many ways. I was sure we was going to attempt to kill our Christmas tree this year. So many "balls" and fun "toys" on the tree who could blame her for taking a running leap at all that fun. We just put it up this past Sunday and I am proud to report not even a bark or attempt to tackle it! 

Cami laid down and watched me put it up at one point her tail was even wound up in some lights. None of it seemed to phase her. She eventually got bored watching me (it takes a couple hours) so she went and cuddled with her "sister" on the couch. They are truly best friends.

Quinn using Camden's head as a pillow - such great helpers. 

I am so proud of my little girl. She really is pretty mellow for a 7 month old puppy. She is completely potty trained... knows sit, up, down, off... and a few other commands that she is getting with time. 

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment